Wednesday, January 25, 2012

True Meaning Reveled

SO! Guess what readers??! I have an alter ego: { An alter ego is a second self, which is believed to be distinct from a person's normal or original personality.} I believe her name should be Rachel, which means 'innocent lamb', and I could now be referred to as Roxanne. My normal personality is very bubbly, chatty, and outgoing. Yesterday, however, when I was placed far outside my comfort zone... the true Rachel came out. In my new Algebra Two class there are no familiar faces, or even names. I became SO uncomfortable! I sat on a whole row by myself (I didn't even know anyone at all just to go sit near...) Awful is an understatement. Unpleasant, horrific, and appalling might do a justice. I was no longer 'Chatty Cathy" or "Bubbly Brenda..." I then became a "Reserved Rachel!' It isn't good when you are on the verge of tears because you are so uncomfortable! Being one of the two Freshmen in the Sophmore/Junior class is very nerve racking. Math isn't my strong side to begin with. It was just indescribable! I can usually talk to anyone, at any given time...which is why I am never a teacher's pet! 
I think everyone has some sort of alter ego. He/she may not come out unless something very out of the ordinary happens, but he or she is there..TRUST ME! Anyone who knows my true self definitely wouldn't compare my personality to the one of an innocent lamb. "Roxanne" on the other hand means 'star, light, dawn.' Better. :)
♥ ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment with any type of feedback- I'd love to hear from you!