Friday, March 16, 2012

Cheers to the Freakin' Weekend!

Wow... What a stressful week! I've learned several things, my favorite has been a little simile my drivers education mentor has shared.. "Speeding is like being pregnant, you either are pregnant or you're not. You can't be just a little bit pregnant. So you're either speeding or you aren't." With that said, go the speed limit & use protection. :)
Three Best Things of my Week...
1) Driving on the open road, legally.
2) Being able to bust out my kapris and summer tops.
3) Having my relationship successfully reach the 10 month mark! Love you, Tyler♥


The only downfalls of this week would be receiving a 97 on a project completed by Ashton & myself. Your probably wondering why this is a 'downfall'... well a group of girls I don't particularly care for made a 98. In my defense my project was way better.




Have a dapper weekend! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment with any type of feedback- I'd love to hear from you!