Monday, March 5, 2012

Holy Cow! What a Weekend...

Mornin' readers! Blogging from my iPhone 4 this morning, on my way to ERHS!!; I'm sure you're all looking dapper on this chill NC Monday morning! This past weekend was crazy! Saturday I spent my afternoon in the Rowan Regional Medical center with my cousin, Chassidy! She unfortunately has a broken foot! OUCH :( Saturday night I slumber-partied with family friend Heather, while her husband was in Raleigh with my dad. Sunday, Heather, her friend Melissa, Tyler & myself went to the Dixie Deer Classic in Raleigh where my dad & the Ezy Climb crew were! Ezy Climb sold a surprising amount of products. I had a shopping weakness & purchased a 60 dollar pair of jeans along with a 25 dollar shirt... Something I NEVER do! Tyler purchased a shirt reading 'Go Green, Shoot Naked.' Lol, he would :) I should mention that we spotted 23 mullets within 3ish hours. Gotta love the South!
On our way back we made a stop at Heathers parents house! I surely enjoyed them(: Non-stop laugher makes for a great evening. I hope all my fabulous blog followers have a great day :) Go learn something....!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment with any type of feedback- I'd love to hear from you!