Sunday, March 25, 2012

Life's a Garden...

...Dig it! -Joe Dirt

Hello lovelies! I hope my remodeling marveled everyone, considering it took me a mere two hours! I am not technologically advanced! & I'm cheap. So finding free pages was not an easy task. 

Upon my new style, comes a new 'mindset' on how I should manage my blog!
After reading helpful tips on maintaining a successful blog, one in particular stood out to me...

2. Blog often.
Whether you write a sixteen-paragraph essay about the cosmic implications of a free market system, a one-paragraph description of what happens to your soul when you walk into your godforsaken laundry room, or a simple photo and caption, consider your blog a precious bloom that requires daily nurturing.
And watering.
If you water a plant once every two weeks, it will shrivel.
Unless that plant is a cactus, and then it would thrive.
And to tell you the truth, I really can’t figure out how a cactus fits into this analogy, so forget I brought it up.         -http://thepioneerwoman.com

My blog is now a precious flower that needs constant TLC. 
"Rural Rach" is my garden... and I'm digging it!

Hope you love what I've done with the place... I was due for some new mulch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment with any type of feedback- I'd love to hear from you!