Tuesday, April 24, 2012

If Heaven Wasn't So Far Away...

...I wouldn't be here, I'd be visiting you.


Dear Michele, 

     I can't tell you that the shock is gone because it isn't. And I can't tell you that I understand 'everything happens for a reason,' because I can't discover the reason why something so cruel could happen to someone fantastic. Life isn't fair because bad things shouldn't happen to bad people. But people make mistakes and accidents happen. All that doesn't change the fact that I miss you. I miss you everyday, all the time. I was only six, and now I realize how unfair it is that I didn't get to know you as well as others. But that doesn't change the fact that I love you so much. Your presence is known and your spirit is alive in every one of us. We struggle, although you wouldn't want us to. But we will always keep your memory alive in spirit. If none of us ever figure out our purpose in life, we will know that one thing we were meant to do is to honor you. I love you Aunt Michele!!!♥ I miss you every day. Eight years but it still seems as if it was yesterday.
Love, Rachel

If heaven wasn't so far away....

I will remember you...♥






0:)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment with any type of feedback- I'd love to hear from you!