Friday, June 29, 2012

Friday, Friday, Friiiiidaaaay!♥

You know what today is? Of course you do... it's Friday! As usual, today is the weekly "High Five 4 Friday" link up hosted by Lauren from From My Grey Desk Blog! It is simple- you post a entry proclaiming the five best things from this week, then you visit Lauren's blog, link up, and you can check out others doing the same thing! 


Here are the top five things this week had to offer...


1. I got to drive a Convertible Mercedes Benz! Heck yeah!! Major change from my dad's F150. Wouldn't mind driving this baby every day.

2. I got to see my sweet heart far more than usual this week. During a normal week we will only see each other on Sunday, but this week gave us a lot more boyfriend-girlfriend time! Can't wait for tomorrow...♥

3. Speaking of tomorrow... we will be BEACH BOUND!!! Sun in my eyes, sand places it should never go, and salty sea air/water... I'm such a beach bum!

4. Yesterday I had to accompany my grand mother to have a procedure done in a near by county. My reward? Buttermilk pancakes from Crackle Barrel. And not just any buttermilk pancakes. Buttermilk pancakes with the fresh fruit toppings....sweet peach toppings♥ I could almost hear the hallelujah chorus as I chomped. :)

5. "But love, I've come to understand, is more than three words mumbled before bedtime. Love is sustained by action, a pattern of devotion, in the things we do for each other every day"
-The Wedding { by nicholas sparks }

I stumbled across this quote while reading "The Wedding" in class on day. I jotted it down and it made its way to the bottom of my purse. When I was switching to my new Coach bag Tyler got me for my birthday, I rediscovered it. Reading this aloud to myself made me realize in a whole new way what a precious thing true love is. And that is definitely "high five" worthy!


Happy Friday, babes!
If you come to wonder if I have gone 'MIA' over the next week, it is because of my beach trip! I'm going to try my best to stay off my phone, so the posts might be few & far between. However, I will be back next week...full of new posts & ideas!!






4 comments:

  1. That is a great and true quote. Those pancakes look delish! Enjoy the beach!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, found you through H54F! Ohhh, I love that quote from The Wedding, thanks so much for reminding me of it! & that Benz?! Lucky girl :)

    -Bre
    http://blogbybre.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i LOVE that quote!! have so much fun at the beach :)

    still being [molly]

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment with any type of feedback- I'd love to hear from you!