Saturday, June 23, 2012

Meet Elizabeth! {Fearless & Frugal }

Happy Saturday everyone! The gal you're about to read about is one of my June sponsors! Her blog is the bomb if you are on a budget, or love just looking to save cash! She also has great style with a fabulous personality to match!




My name is Elizabeth and I blog over at Fearless & Frugal! I'm a grad school student in the Pittsburgh area (Let's go Pens!) studying Elementary Education.  In my free time I love to blog (duhh!), practice yoga and Pilates, read, spend time at BF's farm, experiment with cooking and watch way too much reality TV (the housewives shows are my fave). I love the beach, country music, a great cup of coffee and anything that has to do with the Disney Princesses or Disney World (yes, I'm 5 years old). 

I started my blog to share my experiences at becoming more frugal -- my senior year of college I quit my job to focus on school and I watched my bank account dwindle as I got too careless with my money. I quickly realized I had to live my life a little differently if I wanted to avoid major financial problems. I started spending less and when I needed to spend, I spent more wisely. My blog is a way to share with anyone out there how I am trying to live a more fearless and frugal lifestyle :) 



Y'all head over to Elizabeth's blog Fearless & Frugal and show her all the love you show me! Make sure you tell her I sent you!





Interested in advertising on A Dash of Southern? Go to the Button Up & Sponsor tab at the top of my page! It's a great way to meet new bloggers and it's free! 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment with any type of feedback- I'd love to hear from you!