Thursday, June 28, 2012

Meet Megan! { Southern Love Blog }

As I have said before, one thing I cherish about blogging is all the wonderful people you meet along the way! This lovely lady you are about to read about, (and go visit) is a true sweetheart. I'm so glad our paths crossed and we have gotten more familiar with one another! Here is the lovely Megan from Southern Love Blog!






Hi Lovelies, I'm Megan

& I blog over at Southern Love<3




 I am a lover of Jesus and a Southern girl through and through! I am a Communications student at Auburn University- ultimately will end up in Public Relations in NASCAR! 

I am the girl behind Hearts Prepared and also behind Southern Love blog.  I am definitely a social butterfly, and love love love to meet new friends! I am the founder of Hearts Prepared Ministries, a Women's ministry, and I love watching the journey unfold that God has planned for me!




I hope that this gave you a little glimpse into my life! 


So come stop by and let's get to become blogger friends!


Thank you to Sweet Rachel for letting me ramble and for having me!!





Are you interested in advertising on A Dash of Southern? Feel free to check out my Button Up & Sponsor tab located the the top of my page for more information. Or email me at the address posted on the right hand side of my page. I am offering button swaps and blurb swaps currently. However if you have a different way of advertising on your blog, tell me via email and we can work something out! Hope to hear from anyone interested!

Have a glorious Thursday! Come back tomorrow to see this weeks "High Fives"!!!









3 comments:

  1. LOVE her and her blog!! i also love meeting women in the blog world who are totally sold out to Jesus! it's so inspiring!! :)

    still being [molly]

    ReplyDelete
  2. new follower. love your blog so far!

    kalobandelise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad to hear it, ladies♥(:

    -Rach

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment with any type of feedback- I'd love to hear from you!