Friday, July 27, 2012

High Five For Friday

It's that magical overly celebrated day... FRIDAY!


Thanks for stopping by to check out what I had in store on the blog today! I am linking up with Lauren from frommygreydeskblog.com in her High Five For Friday link up!



[one] 
the show in birmingham, alabama went great! we reserved our spot for next year! & i got to meet lee and tiff again! woohoo!

[two]
i got my beach wave perm and a shorter hair cut tuesday afternoon! i loooove it! it goes from curly, to wavy, straight so easily! best of three worlds! pictures soon!

[three] 
ashton got a new horse wednesday afternoon! we decided to name her Allora! she is a great addition to ashton's horsey family (Drifter & Mackie) pictured behind.

[four]
i started back hard-core dieting. my routine is based off of the south beach diet. no sugar or bread for two weeks. meaning? salads, salads, and more salads. what i would give for a huge bowl of ice cream right now. but i love the feeling that comes with working out- so accomplished!

[five]
today, Ashton, her mom Kim, and I are traveling to South Park Mall, in Charlotte, NC! I am super excited to shop til I drop! I am in search of pretty accessories to match with otherwise boring outfits! Wish me luck & if you have any suggestions to wear I could find good jewelry, comment to let me know!





3 comments:

  1. Enjoy your shopping! And that horse is BEAUTIFUL. :)

    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like an awesome week and it sounds like you've got a great weekend ahea of you! have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. no bread and no sugar?! I would DIE haha. Liked this post alot, fun to meet you through it :)

    Oh and I have been having problems with my google account, but it let me follow your blog via twitter through your GFC, who knew you could even do that?!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment with any type of feedback- I'd love to hear from you!