Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Dear....

Dear God, I am sorry for my recent questioning of your judgement. I struggle daily with your reasoning behind why things happen. I have yet to find the reason why my aunt was tragically taken from our lives, or why my sweet boy friend is undergoing all the medical issues he is. It would make more sense, to me, to punish the evil people instead of the amazing. But I will continue to be patient and search for answers.
Dear running, thank you for giving me my life back. Thank you for giving me somewhat my body back, my motivation back, and my sense of accomplishment back. Your sidekick Couch to 5K seriously rocks.
Dear Tyler, I wish I could become the person you are. The understanding, calm, inspiring, funny, and strong traits you posses amaze me daily. I pray every day to thank the Lord for your placement in my life. I hope you get better much soon so I am sure of our long happy future ahead. Keep on fighting the fight babe♥
Dear New Blog Design, you now go along with the three "S" words on my button... "simple.sassy.southern." which fills me with overwhelming joy. I hope others like you as much as I. PS: Stick around for awhile.
Dear Miranda Lambert, thank you for creating songs to fit all my moods. You are really the bomb. Please come to North Carolina for a concert. 
Dear Wednesday, I am so glad you're here. Sorry for not wearing pink today... 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment with any type of feedback- I'd love to hear from you!